Bypass + Hack

Posts 16–17 of 17 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by iamzate View Post
this leeching skid is trying to get money for public source lmao
https: //github.com/G-E-N-E-S-I-S/FuckBattlEye
Except he didnt ask for money
Quote Originally Posted by flik4500 View Post
I've already done this, not much of a coder so I'm looking for someone that can get it to work for me and I'll pay them for their effort.
Mind explain WHERE is the non-working thing?

Quote Originally Posted by fx666666 View Post
ye bypass was made for h1z1 from what I've seen in the code.
From what I have seen, this might work on most of the Anti-Cheats since it is adding a shell to the cheat and limit the privilege to access it.
Posts 16–17 of 17 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us