Any hax ?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Any hax ?
I there any private unturned hack or something ? Or battle-eye is too strong for coders ?
I have no problem with paying for good undetected cheat.
Quote Originally Posted by Tony12444 View Post
I there any private unturned hack or something ? Or battle-eye is too strong for coders ?
I have no problem with paying for good undetected cheat.
We cant sell hacks here. Unless they changes the way unturned is modified (Dlls), there will be no public hacks available.
Quote Originally Posted by mfarhanry View Post
We cant sell hacks here. Unless they changes the way unturned is modified (Dlls), there will be no public hacks available.
You are selling cheats ?
Quote Originally Posted by Tony12444 View Post
You are selling cheats ?
I am not selling any hacks.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?