ArrowLast Remnant

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Nice .

i like
I dun like teh lighting, but otherwise, pretty good. I'd just make have a bit more to it. 7.5/10
thanks i need read more toturials **
The text bothers me. The lighting and the smudging is great. Good job.

PS - By the text, I meant the Leinard text on the bottom left corner.
Quote Originally Posted by Heath View Post
The text bothers me. The lighting and the smudging is great. Good job.

PS - By the text, I meant the Leinard text on the bottom left corner.
Agreed. But i also dont like the font you chose for your 'Last Remanant' text either.
I dun like the render.....

but otherwise good job.
I like it quite a bit,
but it looks unfinished, see what you can do to add a 'wow' effect.
Brilliant, Well done.
9.5/10
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?