CoolOutdatedVice b4 (League of Legends Multihack) [Zoomhack, Chat-Spammer, AFK-Bot, Ping-Checker]

Posts 16–30 of 75 · Page 2 of 5
How can i open the chat spammer AFTER entering the game??
I want to use it before i enter the game (in the lobby)
please change that..
Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2277 View Post
How can i open the chat spammer AFTER entering the game??
I want to use it before i enter the game (in the lobby)
please change that..
You cant, chat spammer is only made for the ingame chat.
Thanks I've never personally been very good at LOL anyway so this helps a bit
Quote Originally Posted by mernccger View Post
still working ?
Quote Originally Posted by shutdownlola View Post
is this working on LOLPH ?
Start a custtom match and try it out.
It works well. Thanks for sharing
can i get banned for this ?
Quote Originally Posted by tomas248 View Post
can i get banned for this ?
You can get banned for any 3rd party application, use it at you own risk.
Hey man I was having a lot of trouble using this hack. Maybe i was misusing it but when i would try to load up the zoom out it would freeze my character on the attacking motion on one unit, space wouldn't work, I could not right click on things in the store to sell or select them only esc worked in the store. Did i accidentally hit the home button or something and screw it up or? All i changed was the mini-map zoom number to 2800 then alt tabbed back in.
Quote Originally Posted by siller456 View Post
Hey man I was having a lot of trouble using this hack. Maybe i was misusing it but when i would try to load up the zoom out it would freeze my character on the attacking motion on one unit, space wouldn't work, I could not right click on things in the store to sell or select them only esc worked in the store. Did i accidentally hit the home button or something and screw it up or? All i changed was the mini-map zoom number to 2800 then alt tabbed back in.
Press insert by default to hide the gui.
Please post back if this works on patch 7.14. Im currently on vacation and wont be able to update this for some weeks if it stopped working.
Nice shit man, keep the work!
Posts 16–30 of 75 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?