Notes for UPS/Fedex/etc?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Notes for UPS/Fedex/etc?
The drivers around my area suck and especially since I live at an apartment. Sometimes they leave the package by my door (ideal), sometimes they take it back to the facility or they bring it to a UPS access point or some shit if the package requires a signature. For refunds, is it alright if I leave a small post it on my door saying "i'm out on an errand, brb in a bit, please leave package by door"? I'm just afraid they'll take a picture of the note or something so they won't be held liable because I told them to leave it there.
Make it less obvious that you're trying to scam them.
Quote Originally Posted by vicorsy View Post
The drivers around my area suck and especially since I live at an apartment. Sometimes they leave the package by my door (ideal), sometimes they take it back to the facility or they bring it to a UPS access point or some shit if the package requires a signature. For refunds, is it alright if I leave a small post it on my door saying "i'm out on an errand, brb in a bit, please leave package by door"? I'm just afraid they'll take a picture of the note or something so they won't be held liable because I told them to leave it there.
Not how it works in many cases, unless they lazy. If you do it, then they will do 3 things. Let it slide and say it was left on porch. Which is not common. Or, they say you signed for it, and still leave it on porch. Very common of this. OR, they leave it, but say that because you instructed them to do. If they do that, you are not covered by the warranty, thus your not delivered wont work.
It won't work. They will take the note with them to cover themselves, I tried this 3 times before.
I live in secured apartment where they have own post office. I recommend use friend's house.
It worked once when I wanted to refund an item from big A but I figured it was just luck. Just wanted to see if it was a viable option for a few times.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us