Hello from newbie!
Hello everybody! 
First of all - thanks for such a good stuff posted in this forum! As a newbie in this community I will try to do my best with posting good material.
I'm playing video games for a while now and usually have some serious questions to answer before moving on. Also looking forward to try new games, so ideas or recommendations are always welcome. Very excited to be here! Cheers guys and if you have any questions, please feel free to message me!

First of all - thanks for such a good stuff posted in this forum! As a newbie in this community I will try to do my best with posting good material.
I'm playing video games for a while now and usually have some serious questions to answer before moving on. Also looking forward to try new games, so ideas or recommendations are always welcome. Very excited to be here! Cheers guys and if you have any questions, please feel free to message me!