UNRANKED | 14HRS | 6EUR WALLET | HYDRA COIN | STEAMLVL 2
I'm selling my smurf account, it has 3EUR's in skins (some trash skins), it has Hydra coin (haven't really played missions, kinda fresh), has 3 wins (all won, never injected), has level4 at FaceIT (still being boosted by me and my friends), it has 6.13EUR's in Steam Wallet still, added by PSC (I'll give any recipes for adding them, have Transfaction ID and orginal email to profile, so you'll get full access as you're orginal owner, I won't have chance to refund it thought support)
TLDR;
* Private level - 3
* 3 wins
* 6.13EUR wallet
* Hydra coin
* Orginal owner (e-mail access included)
* Non-limited
* Never injected
steamcommunity . com/id/fuckedupasfuck/



You can add me on that profile and we can talk over for price n stuff, but I was focusing on some 10-15EUR's for it
Payaments only thought PP (F&F)
Some screenshots below! Can't really add ingame screenshot beacuse Lightshot doesn't support that type of images but you can just add me and I'll give u quick tour on my ingame screen if you're interested!
I hope I'll sell it fast beacuse I don't play on it anymore. Yo!
TLDR;
* Private level - 3
* 3 wins
* 6.13EUR wallet
* Hydra coin
* Orginal owner (e-mail access included)
* Non-limited
* Never injected
steamcommunity . com/id/fuckedupasfuck/
You can add me on that profile and we can talk over for price n stuff, but I was focusing on some 10-15EUR's for it
Payaments only thought PP (F&F)Some screenshots below! Can't really add ingame screenshot beacuse Lightshot doesn't support that type of images but you can just add me and I'll give u quick tour on my ingame screen if you're interested!
I hope I'll sell it fast beacuse I don't play on it anymore. Yo!

