Button Problem

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Button Problem
Im having issues with some GUI in my application. I made it so that when I click a button, it changes the background color AND the text. I was able to make the background change in the properties but had to make code for the text color, when its activated.

Private Sub BunifuFlatButton2_Click_1(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles BunifuFlatButton2.Click
BunifuFlatButton2.Textcolor = Color.FromArgb(30, 33, 36)
BunifuFlatButton3.Textcolor = Color.FromArgb(231, 234, 234)
MEMAPI.WriteByte(MEMAPI.GameStart + OFFSET_UI, 1)
End Sub

Private Sub BunifuFlatButton3_Click_1(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles BunifuFlatButton3.Click
BunifuFlatButton3.Textcolor = Color.FromArgb(30, 33, 36)
BunifuFlatButton2.Textcolor = Color.FromArgb(231, 234, 234)
MEMAPI.WriteByte(MEMAPI.GameStart + OFFSET_UI, 0)
End Sub


The issue is when I click another button on the same panel, it forgets that I pressed that button (only visually) and it doesn't stay with the colors I made it to, as you can see with the Gyazo.






https://gyazo.com/e8faba5b59be8416aeaa9e730d955f76
The background color of the button only changes because it has the focus. Set the background color in your click events
You need to change the OnMouseClick color
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?