Refunded didn't tell me Overstock was patched after I specifically told him it was.

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Refunded didn't tell me Overstock was patched after I specifically told him it was.
So i ordered a Macbook Pro, and I signed for it. When I signed for it I put a fake name but the fedex guy still put my legit last name down in the system even though i clearly signed something else. Do you guys still think it's refundable, or should I just return it and try my luck somewhere else?
If your refunder is trusted then I'd try still and just return it if he/she fails.
I don't think you title makes sense with what you're actually saying. But Overstock isn't patched, and majority of refunders make it clear that with Overstock it is advised to try and have it delivered without signing at all, or with a fake signature. It isn't the refunder's fault that your postal guy put your actual name down, instead of the fake signature you put.
Ask them diretly if they can still handle it.
Recently refunded a s8+ for a customer. Not patched.
Quote Originally Posted by Okabe View Post
Recently refunded a s8+ for a customer. Not patched.
They are getting patched soon(starting to blame on police reports,etc).

You have to be careful to purchase from overstock and not their marketplace sellers otherwise you're fucked.
Careful dealing with this guy, msges 4 refunders, waste their time, and pussy out.
Quote Originally Posted by Cadized View Post
You have to be careful to purchase from overstock and not their marketplace sellers otherwise you're fucked.
Careful dealing with this guy, msges 4 refunders, waste their time, and pussy out.
Who, OP?

/25char
It should still be do-able and who are we talking about?
Still possible. If you need help feel free to add me on skype
Never Patched. Stick with Empty Box
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?