SupaHax

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
SupaHax
Okay. I just made my first Hack on VB6. I need one person to test it. Also after that I will trade it, for something. So PM me.

__________________________________________________ _________________
STATUS: UNDETECTED
__________________________________________________ _________________
I have tester, now I am trading.... This isn't going to probably get detected until the next addy change, so its almost like a bypass, since its private.
post screen please
here it is...
myhack.bmpattachment deleted · 217 downloads before removal
I'll be happy to test it, I'll PM you.
Very nice hacks... But i wouldn't call them 'supa'
Rawr: Sorry don't need any testers.

Gourav: ALby NB is a tele hack that teles you to the castle in Albernon. In my next hack, I am going to add more teles.

Eden: Thanks man.

Ethan: Thanks to you also, I know its not "Supa" but I like the name.XD
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us