Augoeides - Magus - Metal Plates bot

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Augoeides - Magus - Metal Plates bot
Hi
I have made an advanced and efficient Metal Plates bot by the request of @soyesh.
This should make it a bit easier to get your Black Knight (Class)

Virusscans:

https://www.virustotal.com/da/file/9...is/1499425650/
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/47wh4pu5s7

Readme:

Open Magus 1.0 and load the bot.
Remember to add your skillset!

Requirements:

Strength - Decent level, maybe about 30 or so, and a strong either solo- or multi-target class.

Outtro:

If you are experiencing any errors or misbehaviors, or if you have any questions, feel free to comment down below and I will try to help you out

Sincerely,
Magnus.
Metal Plates_mpgh.net.zip2 KB · 194 downloads Clean
someone please approve this :v
Quote Originally Posted by cryonthefloor View Post
You might need to upload virus scans @MGanuslange
Oh, my bad
Thanks for reminding me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zeok789 View Post
can you make a ********* link hehe DD

- - - Updated - - -

m3diaf1re**

I do not believe that is allowed, it would probably be an instantaneous permanent ban.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BrendanDegrano View Post
Make also for Dark Demon's Skull Tnx
Sure, I will make one that is fast and efficient, but it is relatively easy to do :S Might not be before 14 days though, going to France tomorrow.
can you make a ********* link hehe DD

- - - Updated - - -

m3diaf1re**
If it's possible you could provide screenshots of the bot and the commands you put That's not against the rules or anything. Anyways much appreciated for this (Whenever it gets approved)
The full commands are not listed and I will not post any of the code as it would probably result in a permanent ban. You will have to wait for the approval.
No saying that it has been approved, but it has, and it is ready to be used.
Have a lot of bugs.

when he is finishing the quest and a mob hit him he just freeze ...
Please try to restart the bot and monitor it for a little. Let me know what exactly happens. 14 days ago, before I went on vacation (I am now back), it was fully working for me.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?