I need major help!!!!
ok well i just bought MW2 for 60$ on steam and i downloaded it and when i start it up this is what is says execing ragdoll.cfg from fastfile
----- Client Initialization -----
----- Client Initialization Complete -----
Attempting 44 kHz 16 bit [Windows default] sound
----- R_Init -----
Getting Direct3D 9 interface...
Pixel shader version is 2.0
Vertex shader version is 0.0
Video card or driver doesn't accelerate transform and lighting.
Video card or driver doesn't support UBYTE4N vertex data.
Huffman Took 2 Milliseconds
Error during initialization:
Video card or driver doesn't support UBYTE4N vertex data.
I dont no what to do. Do i download a driver or something? I will thank you if anyone can help me because i dont want to waste 60$.
----- Client Initialization -----
----- Client Initialization Complete -----
Attempting 44 kHz 16 bit [Windows default] sound
----- R_Init -----
Getting Direct3D 9 interface...
Pixel shader version is 2.0
Vertex shader version is 0.0
Video card or driver doesn't accelerate transform and lighting.
Video card or driver doesn't support UBYTE4N vertex data.
Huffman Took 2 Milliseconds
Error during initialization:
Video card or driver doesn't support UBYTE4N vertex data.
I dont no what to do. Do i download a driver or something? I will thank you if anyone can help me because i dont want to waste 60$.
