PostCSGO Hacks on Linux

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
CSGO Hacks on Linux
Recently there has been a VAC wave for the notorious Aimtux Linux hacks. A lot of users received a ban for this, now, I've been searching the internet for "Cheat Engine" copies for linux. I used to release cheats for CS:S for over 4 years on these forums, I used cheat engine to memory hack the game and VAC couldn't detect it at all. Now, I've become quite curious with a linux program "scanmem." This works just like cheat engine, it doesn't have a UI, its all based around the terminal, I was wondering is "scanmem" already detected by VAC? I don't currently have the money to test the theory on my own (buy an account other than my main to test). I was wondering if anyone here had any ideas whether it's detected or not.
It'd be easier and probably safer to just grab some public Linux external cheat and update the offsets. When you run the game as a normal user and the cheat as sudo, VAC can't do much.

Some sample repo you might want to look at:
github.com/McSwaggens/linux-csgo-external
Quote Originally Posted by drauf View Post
It'd be easier and probably safer to just grab some public Linux external cheat and update the offsets. When you run the game as a normal user and the cheat as sudo, VAC can't do much.

Some sample repo you might want to look at:
github.com/McSwaggens/linux-csgo-external
Quote Originally Posted by jaberus View Post
Recently there has been a VAC wave for the notorious Aimtux Linux hacks. A lot of users received a ban for this, now, I've been searching the internet for "Cheat Engine" copies for linux. I used to release cheats for CS:S for over 4 years on these forums, I used cheat engine to memory hack the game and VAC couldn't detect it at all. Now, I've become quite curious with a linux program "scanmem." This works just like cheat engine, it doesn't have a UI, its all based around the terminal, I was wondering is "scanmem" already detected by VAC? I don't currently have the money to test the theory on my own (buy an account other than my main to test). I was wondering if anyone here had any ideas whether it's detected or not.
The cheat isnt detected it was the injector that was detected you just have to use a external injector
Quote Originally Posted by Ally View Post




The cheat isnt detected it was the injector that was detected you just have to use a external injector
External injector get memed on linux, it's a whole hell of a different thing. Also you have to be careful about untrusted, because vac doesnt trigger sometimes but untrusted does. For me after I got banned using aimtux was to just start playing legit, it's a lot funner.
Quote Originally Posted by hehHA4wh$H$%RHWH$Rh View Post
External injector get memed on linux, it's a whole hell of a different thing. Also you have to be careful about untrusted, because vac doesnt trigger sometimes but untrusted does. For me after I got banned using aimtux was to just start playing legit, it's a lot funner.
Don't use things that trigger a untrusted, and some external injectors wont cause a untrusted if you're not a dumbass
Quote Originally Posted by Ally View Post


Don't use things that trigger a untrusted, and some external injectors wont cause a untrusted if you're not a dumbass
Well I'm a dumbass haha, whatever playing legit is just more fun to me now.
I think VAC can't detect cheat on linux but only tool external can detection hook.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?