Stackable Tainted Gem bot for Grimoire 3.3 [Cube Reagent]

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Stackable Tainted Gem bot for Grimoire 3.3 [Cube Reagent]
Hello. Well, I was looking for some Tainted Gem bots but none of then was fast neither stack the item, so I decided to make one and share here.

You will need to use room glitch on boxes only (default room is "boxes--99123" but you can change it on bot commands) and the deafult class for it is Blaze Binder. Also, the bot will automatically send your tainted gems to bank and stack it.

The bot can get 50~60 tainted gems or more per hour.

I think I can't put URL, but there is


virustotal.com/en/file/f120be850fad07f68e5c5961a054a687fe5064dcf17d122cdb 88cb3035b1fab6/analysis/1499635545/
virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/filescanjob/5ulkx25g7e
TaintedGemStackablebot_mpgh.net.rar1 KB · 1,836 downloads Clean
Thanks for sharing matey.
it dosent stack wtf

- - - Updated - - -

okay it does stack ty
Awesome bot bro, thanks a lot, you are a pro botter
Nice MAN its so Awesome good job
it disconnect me everytime it pick up an items
does it stop killing the box guardians after getting x500(max stack for cubes) and gets the ice cubes after? im confused xd
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?