SRSZIf you got beat up by your future self... how would you react?

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
If you got beat up by your future self... how would you react?
Ok serious hypothetical discussion:

Time Travel is invented in the future.
Being the dumbass that you are now, you're about to do something your future you frowns upon, but you don't know what.
It's apparently such a big deal, that your future you traveled back in time, beats your ass, and leaves without saying a word (time traveling rules).

How would you react? Why? Would you just take it? Would you fight back? Would you live your change your entire life going forward? Do you know what you possibly did wrong?

--------------

I think I'd just take the beating, because fighting my future self is kinda futile; and your future self knows more about you than you know about you. I'd probably be careful not to step on too many toes for the next few months just because that'd be eerily enough to creep me out and be more friendlier and careful with the people I know.
Knowing myself, I would not do such thing without something horrible going on in the future.

I will just take the beating, will try and feel the pain and sadness in my future self to get general understanding of the situation, whether it was harm I've brought on others or just myself, or if it's not related to me at all. And after it, well.. will re-evaluate my whole life and plans I had once set for my future.

Will take re-precautions as to the survival of myself and those around me. Basically, consider a whole bunch of what if scenarios to predict the outcome of different paths and collect an overview of what might have happened in the future.

Also this greatly depends on my future self too. It's a matter of my appearance really. If I manage to get an estimate of my future self's age by the looks, I will be able to roughly predict the course of actions I have taken up until that specific time and play it safe till the time arrives.

Just a game of logical thinking tbh.
In DBS future trunks got scolded by present trunks.

So what if our future selves are just fucked up? Shouldn't we remind them of how they used to be?
If time travel exists then your future self would've already beat you up because you're already a disappointment to yourself.



If I got beat up by myself I would've just continued on with my life knowing I live long enough to have time traveled (too bad I didn't document and record it to make me a star). I would also question why I wasn't beat up before for my other "problems".
Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
I would also question why I wasn't beat up before for my other "problems".
...Pedo...
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
Ok serious hypothetical discussion:

Time Travel is invented in the future.
Being the dumbass that you are now, you're about to do something your future you frowns upon, but you don't know what.
It's apparently such a big deal, that your future you traveled back in time, beats your ass, and leaves without saying a word (time traveling rules).

How would you react? Why? Would you just take it? Would you fight back? Would you live your change your entire life going forward? Do you know what you possibly did wrong?

--------------

I think I'd just take the beating, because fighting my future self is kinda futile; and your future self knows more about you than you know about you. I'd probably be careful not to step on too many toes for the next few months just because that'd be eerily enough to creep me out and be more friendlier and careful with the people I know.
I'd slap my future self's ass.
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
Ok serious hypothetical discussion:

Time Travel is invented in the future.
Being the dumbass that you are now, you're about to do something your future you frowns upon, but you don't know what.
It's apparently such a big deal, that your future you traveled back in time, beats your ass, and leaves without saying a word (time traveling rules).

How would you react? Why? Would you just take it? Would you fight back? Would you live your change your entire life going forward? Do you know what you possibly did wrong?

--------------

I think I'd just take the beating, because fighting my future self is kinda futile; and your future self knows more about you than you know about you. I'd probably be careful not to step on too many toes for the next few months just because that'd be eerily enough to creep me out and be more friendlier and careful with the people I know.
I would beat the living shit out of whoever tryna fuck with me. Nobody messes with me nigga I don't take no L's some real shit right there nigga shit fuck that. Hell nah bitch. Gonna fuck a goofy, gon fuck shit up, so much hate I need an Ak. Niggas tryna come at me everyday, people tryna fuck some shit up.
Quote Originally Posted by NoticeKnowThis View Post
I would beat the living shit out of whoever tryna fuck with me. Nobody messes with me nigga I don't take no L's some real shit right there nigga shit fuck that. Hell nah bitch. Gonna fuck a goofy, gon fuck shit up, so much hate I need an Ak. Niggas tryna come at me everyday, people tryna fuck some shit up.
I hope you get that AK and shoot future self so you can disqualify yourself out of the gene pool.
;w; myself and ;w; ;w; ;w; until i ;w; ;w; ;w; am done with ;w; ;w; ;w;
I guess someone just saw Looper.
Well I'd probably take it, but even then, didn't that just create a loop? Doesn't that mean I'll be doing that in the future, to see myself, and then again and again and again????????????
Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
Well I'd probably take it, but even then, didn't that just create a loop? Doesn't that mean I'll be doing that in the future, to see myself, and then again and again and again????????????
That only applies if you believe the future is predestined.
That free will doesn't exist and that your brain is just chemicals and electronics that can be predicted with very complicated math.
Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
That only applies if you believe the future is predestined.
That free will doesn't exist and that your brain is just chemicals and electronics that can be predicted with very complicated math.
True but if you try to avoid whatever time travel or whatever happened, it might just be the path you're supposed to take. Because you'll never really know. It's pretty crazy..

Or it might just be something you have to do no matter what.
If I get beat up by my future self I'd take it. If my future self is assaulting me than it must be for a good reason. The way I see it he's beating me up to prevent me from physically doing something wrong. I guess my future me might've achieved something there.
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?