WTBSearching an Apple Refunder EU

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Searching an Apple Refunder EU
I guys , i want to buy a MacBook but i need someone to refund me it.

I'm from France and i will buy on the website of Apple.

If someone can do it and have so proof or if you know someone, thanks for it !

Have a great day guys !

Contact me on skype : melvin.carrere
Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
@ @PaaD64

Please edit your thread and provide contact information.
Also notice how his thread's prefix is "WTS" (instead of "WTB").
I offer a Apple Reshipping Service. Add me on Skype: ******selfmadeszn
I'm also interested.
I just edit it !
Its possible it just takes longer.
Let me know if you find someone as I am also looking for one at the moment.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?