HelpLeBot Bot manager help

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
LeBot Bot manager help
I'm trying to make a bot that automates my farming process for leveling. For some reason the move command doesn't work? I get the current cell and add the command but my player doesn't move to that room. Also I've read that I have to set the delay to 5000ms? What is this for?
@ @Cronnix12 Which version are you using?

First check if you're writing the room name correctly. (This was the issue with others in the past) or that the room is still available
Delay 5000ms is so that nobody and/or system won't catch and ban/report your account.

This is what I can think of right now.

Anyways you can use already uploaded bots or in LeBot it's already automated.
I'm using version 8.4 right now. So in between attacking a random monster I set the delay to 5000ms?
i dont think those ms thing is the problem

i rarely use those ms thing and it still work well
I'll just stick to the premade bots since some of the functions don't work. Anyway, thanks!
For the most updated, feature filled, advanced, supported and best bot, check out Grimoire.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us