FLOYD VS McGregor

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
FLOYD VS McGregor


THIS IS SO CRINGE. I support and want mcgregor to win but floyd will knock his ass down.
so where can we view the fight without paying 100$
Quote Originally Posted by Cadized View Post
so where can we view the fight without paying 100$
internet .


GO McGregor!!!!
I dont know whos gonna win
I only remember everyone hating hating Floyd vs Pacquiao so imma skip modern boxing in its entirety.
Really hope McGregor does it, but just can't see it happening :c
Lmao floyd is scared of mcgregor. This is hilarious to see.
We need to SE some free tickets. :0
McGregor is the underdog and the underdog usually wins
Can't wait to see this fight. Its gonna be hype.
This fight is stupid Mayweather is gonna win like always by unanimous decision.
Go Conor!
49-1 .
I hope McGregor wins
No, you are not right, McGregor will win this easy
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?