New hack pls

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
New hack pls
As seen in this reddit post:



There seems to be a way for us to send lava damage packs out of nowhere? This would be nice to have on clients
These guys are taking "the floor is lava" a little too seriously.
It is just a fast way to 1 star mules.
1 star mule in less than a minute? Ill take it, wheres download link?
Was bored, seeing how fast and how high I can get charIDs on an account (after seeing some guy's 7000 realmeye deaths).



You don't need to be standing on lava to take lava damage. That's how I was suiciding super fast back when you could dupe by dying with an amulet before they were changed. The problem is you need to know the lava tile's location beforehand. I could add this to the nilly's client.
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
Was bored, seeing how fast and how high I can get charIDs on an account (after seeing some guy's 7000 realmeye deaths).



You don't need to be standing on lava to take lava damage. That's how I was suiciding super fast back when you could dupe by dying with an amulet before they were changed. The problem is you need to know the lava tile's location beforehand. I could add this to the nilly's client.
Always nice to know these things, but by what you said I guess my dream of suiciding in the nexus will never be fulfilled.
Quote Originally Posted by Plus22 View Post
Always nice to know these things, but by what you said I guess my dream of suiciding in the nexus will never be fulfilled.
Nope, I've tried tons of ways to die in nexus but nothing has worked. Any damage you take has to be from a real shot. You can't kill other players even by having both send the proper packets, and there's no lava in the nexus.
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
Nope, I've tried tons of ways to die in nexus but nothing has worked. Any damage you take has to be from a real shot. You can't kill other players even by having both send the proper packets, and there's no lava in the nexus.
I wonder how that one guy died in the nexus... I think his name was LarryBob or something...
Quote Originally Posted by Clubbed View Post
Couldnt this just go in this thread?
I supposed it's not really something that will benefit us, just found it would be funny to use
7000 deaths... Were they legit deaths or ?...
Minimum 80-90% of those deaths are not MLG 8/8 medusa death.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?