Bought, he responded quickly and even worked out a cheaper price for me! He adds you to a group for predictions and you can clearly see what to bet on. He will also help you and give advice on what to bet on. +Vouch!
WTSCSBET- CS:GO Betting Service - Daily Predictions 💰
Hot right now
See all listings
Elite Selling / Trading / Buying
Selling Accounts/Keys/ItemsNice call for BIG guys, good job!

The predictions will be posted soon!
Added, i'm interested to join.
Started with $100 on 7/15, had some losses yesterday, but managed to double my money today. Overall I'm happy with the service so far.


I've made my money back from the NA matches tonight, thanks!
5/5 currently tonight, with 5 more to go! Great call on big v SK yesterday too.
We've won 6 out of 7 games so far! Our luck came back! Still waiting for the rest 9-10 games!
Awesome. He answers really fast and is taking all of my questions. I'll be using this service and leaving a vouch later on.
Today is a big day for me.. Won the giveaway for the lifetime membership and immediately with that i've won 12 games from todays predictions, lost 2 but still made a decent profit! Big shoutout to these guys, they deserve more and more!
10/10 about the service
10/10 about the service
Very awesome guy 10/10 would recommend his bets!
Just bought lifetime. Hopefully I can make that money back. 💁
15/2 with 3 low bets lost. Good day to be honest. The predictions of today are already posted!
Ready for today's matches 
Made a few bets. This guy helped me even if I ask the most retarded questions about everything lol
Yesterday won all of the bets I made.
Thanks.

Made a few bets. This guy helped me even if I ask the most retarded questions about everything lol
Yesterday won all of the bets I made.
Thanks.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
User ServicesThesis Betting Service | Daily Predictions | Documented Win | Documented Winnings 15 User ServicesChanchanbimy's Betting Service || BEST PREDICTIONS ON MPGH || 50% OFF || QUICK & EASY 23 User Services[STARTING @ $15] CS:GO Betting Group | Daily Predictions | Over $2500 in 4 days 89 User Services= = > SPORTS BETTING GROUP< = = | DAILY PREDICTIONS | EASY & FAST $$$!
12 User Servicestalion1337 / Sports betting group / Daily predictions / Made over 2,500$ 49
