WTBSteam Comment Bot

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Steam Comment Bot
I want a custom program/script so i can load in multiple login credentials.
I want the accounts to automatically comment on the profile i choose.
Other features i'd like implemented as well would be so the accounts can rate screenshots/artworks and guides.

BUDGET: 40$ w/Paypal

Contact me on skype: ******strafola1
Contact me on Steam: /id/XPR
BUMP,
write on this thread if you have what it takes to make this idea real!
Quote Originally Posted by Don Coderleone View Post
Here you go, took me about 15 seconds to find one
https://dev.doctormckay.com/topic/51...teamcommunity/

Or you can just use the steam api. If you still can't make it just add me.

Edit:
-----
Didn't read the custom part, my bad.
Also i'd make it for you in c#.
Hello Don Coderleone! Did you create such a program that was requested? If yes, i would like to buy it too! I am searching for such a program too! Thank you for your answer!
Quote Originally Posted by User102030 View Post
Hello Don Coderleone! Did you create such a program that was requested? If yes, i would like to buy it too! I am searching for such a program too! Thank you for your answer!
Nope, i didn't make it.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us