Longevity Public v0.2

Posts 226–240 of 361 · Page 16 of 25
it dont work on me pc
is dont work on me pc
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
I feel an hundred page thread brewing...
as of now you were right
Sorry, but which program did you use to code your DLL? I can't seem to open any with C++ Express 2008. I need to switch the hot key from home to say ` or = I just don't have a home key. If i could get some help here that would be great . Thanks
Nice hacks but not application? :O
lol wow a hack with a menu fianlly ill get the vs but i need the file lol
yea he is right lol there only the application extension and not the application :O otherwise nice job for the hacks ( by sein the screeny )
nice and thx but detected pls update it
crashes my game
Quote Originally Posted by ViittO View Post
niceee! i love you!
Told you... please update or send to me.
This hack IS NOT PATCHED, I just tested and it runs great, for those.. who just made an account and not help out to the community, shame on you.

Also, I've tested this and the game runs just fine, no problems.
and this totally owns breach. by far. even though i can still run breach, i choose not to.
Wow nice public dude
wow nice relase
Quote Originally Posted by indiekiller View Post
doesi t work on xp?
If you bothered to read the front page, but you don't care you're just here for hacks only? Right?

Said, not tested on XP, it might work or not, your choice.
Posts 226–240 of 361 · Page 16 of 25
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?