these hacks work pefectly. Had no problems whatsoever and I got an unbel in my first game trying them out lolz good job
Longevity Public v0.2
+1
props pal
props pal
lol has any one looked at his post the pic he as screenied says no fog is on but yet in the pic there is lota fog photoshoped?
Great job ! I'll test it
works great on xp 32 bit and i love the no recoil finally i have it again.
i like this hack if you put cross hair in it would be better
Hello. Ok, now i've tried everything i can, disabling DEP, disabling UAC, uninstalling antivirus, firewall, disabling windows firewall, tested with all compatibility modes but no, this doesn't work for me. I'm on windows 7 64bit ultimate. Any ideas? Ty already.
Edit: And im using faithdev injector, tried perx and valkyrie with same results. Game just shuts down when trying to put any of the hax on..
Edit: And im using faithdev injector, tried perx and valkyrie with same results. Game just shuts down when trying to put any of the hax on..
Hey guys its like my second post, i don't post much unless i find it important
buttt i tested on XP, works flawlessly, everything worked perfectly, i really like the chams, verry well done my friend, thank you so much for making this 
buttt i tested on XP, works flawlessly, everything worked perfectly, i really like the chams, verry well done my friend, thank you so much for making this 
I love the hax the only one that works for me and it has just the hacks I want too... keep up the good work!!!
P.S. I hope to see this more after patches in the future
P.S. I hope to see this more after patches in the future
omg ty 4 the menu! good job!
Nice work longevity. 

works great on my win.xp thank you
Looks good.
Ima test and post back.
Ima test and post back.
This thread is closed for replies.

