Post[IW4x] Thirdperson Offset

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
[IW4x] Thirdperson Offset
So basically I wanted to publish the Pointer Offset for cg_thirdperson
For those people who ask me why I'm sharing this. It's basically for those people who want to try out thirdperson, have fun.
This Offset is for IW4x version 5.4

Picture

Address
iw4x.exe+600A890

Type
Byte

Basically change the value to 1.
Quote Originally Posted by feelSmooth View Post
So basically I wanted to publish the Pointer Offset for cg_thirdperson
For those people who ask me why I'm sharing this. It's basically for those people who want to try out thirdperson, have fun.
This Offset is for IW4x version 5.4

Picture

Address
iw4x.exe+600A890

Type
Byte

Basically change the value to 1.
Not only is this in the wrong section but you didn't post the correct address. You are supposed to post the full address.
Quote Originally Posted by feelSmooth View Post
So basically I wanted to publish the Pointer Offset for cg_thirdperson
For those people who ask me why I'm sharing this. It's basically for those people who want to try out thirdperson, have fun.
This Offset is for IW4x version 5.4

Pictureⓘ

Address
iw4x.exe+600A890

Type
Byte

Basically change the value to 1.
2017 and still not posting the address of the pointer to the dvar.
Quote Originally Posted by gerherhtherherdhher View Post
2017 and still not posting the address of the pointer to the dvar.
If you're still interested, here's the pointer.
Code:
//VERSION: v0.5.4
//MD5: 5C42D7EDAD34B9A6FBC573699657F674
——————
OFFSET: "iw4x.exe"+003E0464
POINTER: 10
EDIT - for clarification, by "you're", I meant anyone reading this topic
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?