VCC help needed.

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
VCC help needed.
So I'm trying to refund a site, but I can't use my own payment method since I've already used it. What I'm looking for is a vcc that I can load with the desired amount, do my refund, and then send the money back into my bank account. Let me know if you know of a reliable one with small fees.
Interested in this as well
Quote Originally Posted by Okabe View Post
So I'm trying to refund a site, but I can't use my own payment method since I've already used it. What I'm looking for is a vcc that I can load with the desired amount, do my refund, and then send the money back into my bank account. Let me know if you know of a reliable one with small fees.
I recently did Bose using Privacy.com and everything went flawlessy. I'd recommend giving it a shot.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?