Can anyone do Pacsun Refund?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Can anyone do Pacsun Refund?
Hey guys, recently i've had 2-3 refunders straight up ignore me on this order request.

The pacsun order is around $450 and is now 2 months old.

Selfmadeszn/Cadized was banned recently I think and he was responsible for helping me do the order, but he never replied to me after submitting the order.


PLEASE PLEASE pm me if you can help me with this thanks!
Add my skype: Swift98_
Thats gonna be a hard one. Id say go for a partial refund but even thats a stretch. Pacsun is only good for like <100$.
If it's 2 months old you're probably SOL lol
I could probably do this but you need to get that moving asap. 2 months is a long time now but I could still do it.
So did you pay the refunders?
Two months old is pretty dead, sorry.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?