I got banned after a few hours of using this mod Proof: Type in browser http: // i.imgur.com/0] pomIf.png THERE ARE NO SPACES I had to put them because i cant post links
Detectedbash menu 5.3
Please elaborate what you were doing and if you ever used any other mods as i have been using bash every day with more features in it and i have not yet lost a account from the mod menu
- - - Updated - - -
i am curious on how bash is detected as just saying it is detected doesnt give any information i need little more information to try and get the menu improved
also... if you used any other mods off here or other sites then it would be hard to specifically say what got you banned
- - - Updated - - -
please elaborate what you were doing to get the ban as there is alot that could have caused it such as other mods that you ever used or people reporting you so you trying to keep spawned cars or sell them
- - - Updated - - -
i am curious on how bash is detected as just saying it is detected doesnt give any information i need little more information to try and get the menu improved
also... if you used any other mods off here or other sites then it would be hard to specifically say what got you banned
- - - Updated - - -
please elaborate what you were doing to get the ban as there is alot that could have caused it such as other mods that you ever used or people reporting you so you trying to keep spawned cars or sell them
I got banned for just testing it, i was in a private lobby just trying out some of the features, at least it's only a month
BASH MENU IS DETECTED .
Detected, my friends have been banned, they will apparently post here with screencaps if needed. Just a heads up.
Just got banned :I
Just got banned thx
Yes, I have one bug with it. When I have all the needed things put into the folder the game fails to start. when I remove them the game starts up.
im now using paid menu its the best, i didnt get banned using bash, im saying cause my friend got banned
i never trust those small menu
i never trust those small menuDoesn't work sadly
I just got banned an hour after using it...
It was detected ! I'm ban !
Ban wave incoming. Probably why ya'll got banned.
@JDXT detected
I been using the Bash Menu for a long time, still a great mod menu and I never been caught, even during the banwaves before the Gun Running DLC came
This thread is closed for replies.
