CoolOutdated[X15.1.0] ORape Hacked Client

Posts 61–75 of 76 · Page 5 of 6
thankyou very much for the hack, gonna report if anything wrong is happen
Quote Originally Posted by Qisoed View Post
thankyou very much for the hack, gonna report if anything wrong is happen
I want to report you for that grammar.
There's a little bug. When entering the pet yard from the Nexus, it disconnects you with Incorrect Portal Key.
However, if you enter through the Vault, it works fine. Just to let you know.
(May be a K-Relay issue, will post in other thread.)
I downloaded it and all my virus blockers said this program had virus.. thought mpgh approve thingy was meant to prevent this from happening ;I
Quote Originally Posted by poktez View Post
I downloaded it and all my virus blockers said this program had virus.. thought mpgh approve thingy was meant to prevent this from happening ;I
false positive.
my anti virus said it has a virus in it
So can someone help me out here? I'm not very computer-savvy and I'm just confused.

I'm in the Flash Player window and whenever I load in to a different area I get the whole RotMG #X15.1.0 Made with Orape 3.2, so I know the client is there and so on but I have no idea how to acess the actual hacks themselves.

Sorry for the noobish question
Wait so, deca done something about those cheezed debuffs? Seems like I'm still getting armor broken from the nest thing map event.
Any news on the X16 version? You know, for month of the mad god.
Quote Originally Posted by cebert View Post
Any news on the X16 version? You know, for month of the mad god.
Scellow hasn't released it yet
Yep it says reload browser to update client :/
Posts 61–75 of 76 · Page 5 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?