Thumbs upWTSLeo's GTA Recovery Service - $2 FLAT RATE - PayPal & Skins & Bitcoin - PC & Steam

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Leo's GTA Recovery Service - $2 FLAT RATE - PayPal & Skins & Bitcoin - PC & Steam
Leo's GTA Recovery Service

I'm a experienced and trusted seller that currently offer one of the cheapest and safest FLAT RATE GTA Recovery Service on PC & Steam

Here's how it's going to work
1. Pay me via Paypal, CSGO Skins or Bitcoin, I will go first if you're trusted
2. Give me your account login information (Steam or SocialClub)
3. I will process your order within the next 24 hours time period
4. I notify you that the recovery has been done
5. Enjoy

FLAT RATE PRICE: USD $2, ANY RANK, FULL RECOVERY, MAX STATS, $10000000 BANKED CASH
I can always add more cash into the package at a small cost, contact me via Skype to discuss
I accept: Paypal(friends and family), Bitcoin, or CSGO Skins(must overpay)

TOS
I will provide 24 hours warranty with all orders, replacement only, however, the chance of ban is extremely low.
I use private and undetected recovery method for all my clients.

Proof

Skype: Leo Devlion
Steam
+REP really easy to work with and responds really fast! looking forward to buying from again
Bumping up!
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?