TalkingXigncode Blockage Error

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Xigncode Blockage Error
Ok... Can someone explain this to me in very easy detail?

You know when a hack is block on SANA, we say, "Oh, Xigncode has blocked it"

HOW does it block it? Can someone tell me an code-ic way how Xigncode/Gameguard block's hacks?

I just want an in-deph detail. But please, explain simple as possible
Gameguard is not used here.

Here's some info I've gathered overtime.
Xigncode.log uses CheckDebuggerPresent and IsDebuggerPresent to check if any debuggers are being used.
xxd.xem runs in game, probably scanning for memory edits, etc.
xsg32.exe and xm.exe show the error of application once hack is detected.
Rather there's xigncode within suddenattack.exe, i don't know. But this should be give you some knowledge you didn't have before.
Quote Originally Posted by Voltage552 View Post
Gameguard is not used here.

Here's some info I've gathered overtime.
Xigncode.log uses CheckDebuggerPresent and IsDebuggerPresent to check if any debuggers are being used.
xxd.xem runs in game, probably scanning for memory edits, etc.
xsg32.exe and xm.exe show the error of application once hack is detected.
Rather there's xigncode within suddenattack.exe, i don't know. But this should be give you some knowledge you didn't have before.
Thanks man Oh btw, something off topic.. lol do you know where I can learn Microsoft C++ easily? I know its not easy and its going to take time, but I hope you know what I mean by easy lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Voltage552 View Post
Gameguard is not used here.

Here's some info I've gathered overtime.
Xigncode.log uses CheckDebuggerPresent and IsDebuggerPresent to check if any debuggers are being used.
xxd.xem runs in game, probably scanning for memory edits, etc.
xsg32.exe and xm.exe show the error of application once hack is detected.
Rather there's xigncode within suddenattack.exe, i don't know. But this should be give you some knowledge you didn't have before.
im not sure about xxd.xem part.
i can use cheat engine in it to fly and stuff.
If its searching for memory edits, its kinda failing :P
Quote Originally Posted by Voltage552 View Post
If you have 3 weeks of time, this is definitely the thing you should learn from.
Teach Yourself C++ in 21 Days
I'll take a look, and I am planning to learn anyway,

thx so much,

Is there anything else I need to learn?
You might wanna take a little look (not in detail) of the texture modding of D3D.
Quote Originally Posted by Voltage552 View Post
You might wanna take a little look (not in detail) of the texture modding of D3D.
Any suggestions where I can go to learn a bit about it?
Quote Originally Posted by blazn322 View Post
Let me google that for you

You can search google or ask some experienced people.
Whoa how did you do that? And ya I just asked volt for the "Ask some experienced people" kk ;D
I'm not sure. Since it's always there when you get a "hack detected" in game. Btw, wanna PM me how? XD
you can stop error of xigncode it's easy !! download xignation ! put it with dlls in the suddenattack files ! clik on the xingation , launch the launcher ! and hack
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us