Nightcores

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Nightcores
Anyone love to listen to nightcores?
I'm a beginner in making nightcores... I haven't been making them for a long time since I was busy with school and works etc.
I made this out of my free time so I hope you guys could enjoy!


Not trying to be an asshole but nightcore is just sped up music so how is it hard to make at all? Literally just download music and speed it up in any basic application... also, as I've stated before, nightcore may have flashy anime backgrounds, but generally doesn't have any correlation to anime, so I'd be posting it at this section.
Cancer music.
cancer music
First time hearing these kind of music. I actually liked it a little :P
Don't like the pitched up sound. I prefer the originals more
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
Don't like the pitched up sound. I prefer the originals more
have to agree....some originals are way better then the nightcore remix....but the opposite can also be true
Quote Originally Posted by Jikurein View Post
but the opposite can also be true
that is where you are false
Quote Originally Posted by Hibana View Post


that is where you are false
Well they are sometimes cringy but well made ones are ok for me since Im not really into such makeovers
Quote Originally Posted by soylent View Post
Well they are sometimes cringy but well made ones are ok for me since Im not really into such makeovers
Most of them are too fast, this is okay
Quote Originally Posted by aku View Post


Most of them are too fast, this is okay
True. Liked this one
I will also post another I think first nightcore i listened to which is great:
Quote Originally Posted by soylent View Post
True. Liked this one
I will also post another I think first nightcore i listened to which is great:
lol this song is weird
I love nightcores more than regular versions, just personal preference tho to me they sound really sick. I the way its fast too.
Nightcore can sound pretty good, but also pretty bad.
Nightcore + Dubstep sounds mostly very good, but I dont like to listen to nightcore songs that are not drum- or dubstep
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?