New Lobby Song,Map_Loading

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
New Lobby Song,Map_Loading
Map_Loading

New Lobby Song

Virusscan

I took a screenshot of the .rar because their isn't much more I can take it of.
Song.rarattachment deleted · 19 downloads before removal
u need pictures. ;p
pictures ??
Quote Originally Posted by Kij123 View Post
pictures ??
Eeh.. Ye screenshot's. Or is there only songs?
yes only songs ;p
Quote Originally Posted by Kij123 View Post
yes only songs ;p
Oops sry. I saw theres whole new LOBBY. ;--DD
Upload the song to a playlist. and SS the Map loading.
Yea, the map loading sounded a lil... stupid?

And i love Teh Noob Song. lol But id rather use the original pro lobby loop that im using xD
No offense but that BGM LOOP is the stupidest shit I've ever heard in my fucking life. Like It seriously sucks cock really bad. Yall should download it just to laugh at this shit. Sound like some kind of 8 bit diarrhea.

The map loading is "Lets Get Ready To RuUuuuuuuuummmmble!"
thats not too bad i guess
Rofl whats up with Lobby Song? Sounds really retarded.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?