Black Desert Online Conqueror's Package Account for $15~ worth of items
Looking for I'd say 13 DECA rings
Getting a Conqueror's Package was worth 100 euros and this account also has what is stated below. Account can be resold for profit
Account has two characters over the level of 40. All items earned during the progress of the characters have either been turned to coins (still on the account) or are owned by the account itself.
http://imgur.com/a/4Yc2u
Contact me via Skype: StomachCramp
(I can show pictures of the items on the account in-game if asked)
Getting a Conqueror's Package was worth 100 euros and this account also has what is stated below. Account can be resold for profit
Account has two characters over the level of 40. All items earned during the progress of the characters have either been turned to coins (still on the account) or are owned by the account itself.
http://imgur.com/a/4Yc2u
Contact me via Skype: StomachCramp
(I can show pictures of the items on the account in-game if asked)

