SmileOutdatedPastedGlitch | Public | External |Multi Hack | July 25, 2017

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
PastedGlitch | Public | External |Multi Hack | July 25, 2017
NEW FEATURE, SELF CHANGING EXE. THIS FUNCTION WILL COPY THE HACK AND THEN EDIT THE HACK TO CHANGE IT'S SIGNATURE! ( at lest most of the time ), THE FEATURE HAS BEEN IMPROVED, IT CHANGES WAY MORE THEN B4, CHANGES SOME FUNCTION'S SIGNATURE.

How To Use:
  1. Open Hack
  2. Open CS:GO
  3. Profit $


Important:
  • Pack The Hack
  • Use Code Reflect To Change The Text In Console And Release The Hack For Money $$
  • No, This Hack Does Not Include Spinbot


Features:
>AIMBOT
>TRIGGERBOT
>RAGEBOT
>LEGITBOT
>GLOW
>NO HANDS
>FOV CHANGER
>RADAR INGAME
>BUNNYHOP
>SMOOTHAIM
>AND MORE COS I FORGOT

LEAVE A THANKS IF YOU ENJOYED

Screenshot:







More: https://imgur.com/a/FM3wf

Virus:

jotti

virustotal

Credits: @Novahh for find signature function.
Skills Skipped External Public Build_mpgh.net.zip31 KB · 562 downloads 2/61 malicious
Self changing signature, this is next generation STUFF.
Always stopped working.
How to fix it?
Always stop working...
Program error .?

- - - Updated - - -

I prefer the antiquity..What do you need to drag
Hahashahaha
I can't stop laugh. U didn't change anything... Signature is same as before update. This cheat is so fckin low. Optimization is so shit, fps drops from 200 to 100. GJ mate, beste hake 2k32.
Quote Originally Posted by IWillLeakYourP2C View Post
Hahashahaha
I can't stop laugh. U didn't change anything... Signature is same as before update. This cheat is so fckin low. Optimization is so shit, fps drops from 200 to 100. GJ mate, beste hake 2k32.
that's why u should use Hentaiware or QueCheat
Quote Originally Posted by KMWTW View Post
that's why u should use Hentaiware or QueCheat
I don't use public shit. I can make what I want.
Honestly i appreciate the effort that your putting in to making these cheats nice job.
pOWNED

//2short
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?