HF Hax CFNA v2 - [ ESPs / CrossHair ]

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
HF Hax CFNA v2 - [ ESPs / CrossHair ]
HF HAX CFNA v2

Use at your own risk.

If you liked the hacker and want me to post more, press thanks

Screen Shoot




How To Use ?

Just choose an injector ( I recommend this ) and inject in the game, using manual map method.






Credits

Hacker Fail, Gellin, S0beit, wallyson, NeoIII, giniyat101, fatboy88 and others...

@Bryan @Wyo @Hugo Boss
HF Hax CFNA v2_mpgh.net.rar10 KB · 671 downloads 3/59 malicious
Safe and clean


approved
not working for me bringin an error while injecting
error dont work can u help??
Ads?z.jpg72 KB · 55 downloads
I get this error (picture 1) when I start Crossfire
These are the settings I use (picture 2)
Nice release man!
An error while injection with extreme V3 Help !!
"error do you want report"
please patch crossfire na patched not work
Nice release ,thanks
Nice, thanks for release<3
thanks for this bro
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?