After refunding a macbook pro

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
After refunding a macbook pro
So I'm trying to refund a MacBook pro about 3k, not me specifically but a refunder. The question is if the refund is successful can I start using it normally after 2-3 days the money has been succesfully refunded? I used my normal account to order it and have bought normal stuff from there. Will i be able to log in with my normal account without apple charging me or doing anything? Has anyone refunded a macbook pro and kept it to use normally with their own account?
yup you are good to go
just make sure not to open it before the money hits the account
Quote Originally Posted by moibhn View Post
So I'm trying to refund a MacBook pro about 3k, not me specifically but a refunder. The question is if the refund is successful can I start using it normally after 2-3 days the money has been succesfully refunded? I used my normal account to order it and have bought normal stuff from there. Will i be able to log in with my normal account without apple charging me or doing anything? Has anyone refunded a macbook pro and kept it to use normally with their own account?
Do not log into the account on the mac you bought it on
Quote Originally Posted by Fujiyama View Post
Do not log into the account on the mac you bought it on
Never?....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by curtaincalled View Post
just make sure not to open it before the money hits the account
and it wont matter after that if i sign in with my normal account?
Quote Originally Posted by moibhn View Post



and it wont matter after that if i sign in with my normal account?
as far as i understand their process, the macbook is considered to be lost forever and they no longer take care about it, so yes, normal account
Quote Originally Posted by curtaincalled View Post
as far as i understand their process, the macbook is considered to be lost forever and they no longer take care about it, so yes, normal account
Then you don't understand it at all. If they decide to check up on the lost device, they can see every single account that has been signed onto that device.
- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fujiyama View Post
Then you don't understand it at all. If they decide to check up on the lost device, they can see every single account that has been signed onto that device.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1285040

can you explain what happened here it is a bit confusing.
Why don't you ask your refunder?
Quote Originally Posted by Hype View Post
Why don't you ask your refunder?
I don't know I asked barely right now but I don't think they would know or care as they only do the refund service. At least that's what I think.
Quote Originally Posted by moibhn View Post
I don't know I asked barely right now but I don't think they would know or care as they only do the refund service. At least that's what I think.
They do care, they want happy customers cuz these will result in positive feedback
Quote Originally Posted by Hype View Post


They do care, they want happy customers cuz these will result in positive feedback
Give this man a reward.
Just don't login.
You should be totally fine, but if you're worried you can sell the MacBook for like $100 under market value, then buy another one; that way you'd only be paying $100 for a new MacBook.
Quote Originally Posted by strombone View Post
You should be totally fine, but if you're worried you can sell the MacBook for like $100 under market value, then buy another one; that way you'd only be paying $100 for a new MacBook.
macbooks take a while to sell that close to retail value and he has to pay fee's, potential shipping, and his refunder.
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?