what a dumb ass falls for 512 mb vid LAWLLLLLL mac omg i love you Not i would / be4 buying mac
Originally Posted by ChewyCookies
I Seriously dont really know if I should keep my Dekstop Windows 7 Which always seems to get problems oh yeah tell me which ones better Mac or Windows 7
PC Windows 7 32Bit DESKTOP!
19-inch: 2.8Ghz
Intel Core 2 Duo
2GB Memory
298GB Hard drive
NIVIDIA 7600 GT 256MB
Macbook Pro LAPTOP
17-inch: 2.8GHz
Intel Core 2 Duo
4GB Memory
500GB hard drive
ExpressCard/34 slot
Built-in 8-hour battery
NVIDIA GeForce 9400M + 9600M GT with 512MB
MAC or Windows
get the MBP.
nobody else here has one, so you shouldnt take their opinion seriously.
Originally Posted by ChewyCookies
Well Im not a frikken nerd that knows all this shit coding c++ .exe .dll shit like that.
BTW Mac owns Windows 7 Im getting a MAC BOOK PRO 2,999 BEST GRAPHICS EVER 15inch btw
What are you gonna use the BEST GRAPHICS EVER on?...Safari?
What I would do if you actually get the computer would be to just install windows 7 on the mac, because I'll admit that apple makes good computers... but their OS sucks balls.
Originally Posted by treeham
What are you gonna use the BEST GRAPHICS EVER on?...Safari?
What I would do if you actually get the computer would be to just install windows 7 on the mac, because I'll admit that apple makes good computers... but their OS sucks balls.
Their OS is better than windows in some areas, worse in others. But it really comes down to personal preference.
And it's not apples fault that there are few games for it.
But let's be honest...computers aren't for gaming. Consoles are.
He even put mac first in the poll everyone says MAC or Windows
now lets get this right its PC or mac!
windows is sexy.
but that desktop fails lol
get an i7 windows 7 with 8gb ram and GTX 320