TalkingWTBGTX 1080/1070 S/N (Shipped within last 30 days)

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
GTX 1080/1070 S/N (Shipped within last 30 days)
I'm looking to try and S/N a card and whatnot, but don't have a serial number that is within the 30 day mark. I'm also clueless as to how much a S/N for these are.
Bummmp////
I'm selling one rn.

Although the shipping date was 06/29/2017
Quote Originally Posted by Speedster View Post
I'm selling one rn.

Although the shipping date was 06/29/2017
Ah. If it still had under 30 days I'd be interested. I did manage to find one on eBay though. Thanks anyway.
Quote Originally Posted by Casavant View Post
Ah. If it still had under 30 days I'd be interested. I did manage to find one on eBay though. Thanks anyway.
np, good luck with your SE
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?