Paypal Friends and Family

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Paypal Friends and Family
Hello,
I got scammed on Paypal and I sent the money via Friends and Family, is there a way to get a refund? I heard something about unauthorized transaction, could you help me out.
You'll have to make up a really good story about it being unauthorised, I was scammed once and I made up a story and I got my money back good luck
Quote Originally Posted by Joesef View Post
Hello,
I got scammed on Paypal and I sent the money via Friends and Family, is there a way to get a refund? I heard something about unauthorized transaction, could you help me out.
Call PayPal and make up a story.
but i think it will takes you longtimes for get back money not short
You're best shot is to actually pick up the phone and call PayPal. Tell them it was an unauthorized transaction; say you think you were phished, or maybe your little brother made a purchase that you didn't mean to. If all else fails, you can call up your bank directly and tell them it was unauthorized. You'd need to submit a claim, but if you lost a lot of money it's worth it. If you lost a little money, I would just take it as a learning lesson to be more cautious in the marketplace. Sorry you got scammed, hope I helped!
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?