HelpIntelliJ

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
IntelliJ
How do I use intelliJ to edit the star colors and stuff like that on my server. I'm brand new to IntelliJ and pretty new to pservers so I was also wondering what do I even open in intelliJ, and how do I open it. Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Crownleaf View Post
How do I use intelliJ to edit the star colors and stuff like that on my server. I'm brand new to IntelliJ and pretty new to pservers so I was also wondering what do I even open in intelliJ, and how do I open it. Thanks
This sort of depends on your source.... If you are using FSoD there probably isn't a source file you will have to decompile one of the SWFs using RABCDASM or whatever it's called (drawing a blank here) but essentially you are looking for a folder that has the most folders within it as anything else in your source... that is probably the client files. Then you open up that FOLDER using IntelliJ. However, make sure you are using the PREMIUM version of Intellij (there is a free 30 day trial and you don't have to put in any credit card information or anything). You will also want to download the correct SDK... pretty sure this depends on the source as well, someone else will be able to tell you better probably. Basically you have to make all your changes and then compile it using the sdk and boom you have a baby SWF
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us