Got a question about refund items

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Got a question about refund items
Ayyo so yeah i just wanna know if for exemple i want an iphone from apple, instead of paying 1000 str8, i instead pay like 100 per month some shit like that and when i do the refund thing with someone instead of refunding 1000 they refund the 100?

If not do you know any other store that can do it?

I live in Canada
"ayyo" lmfaooo

also I'd appreciate an answer to this question as well
ayooooooooooooo
ayyy lmao ᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠ
You mean the apple payment plan? I believe @Fujiyama did one of these before.
Yes, you can do it. It's the same as a regular one
Thx doods for tha help
Quote Originally Posted by LOwKEyJR View Post
If not do you know any other store that can do it?
the payment plan works for apple, should also work for most other stores
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?