Does GameStop require signatures?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Does GameStop require signatures?
Title basically says it all, I'm looking to refund an Xbox One from them and gonna use one-day shipping. Do they require signatures for that?
Quote Originally Posted by Gypsycat View Post
Title basically says it all, I'm looking to refund an Xbox One from them and gonna use one-day shipping. Do they require signatures for that?
No they do not require signature.
I guess this was an easier question to answer than I thought. When I searched this on Google, however, I received mixed answers.
Vive with 1 day shipping did.
Quote Originally Posted by Cinodor View Post
Vive with 1 day shipping did.
My order total is $232, I'm not sure what the Vive total was. I also live in a suburban housing plan (oh noes not the dox) and now that I think about it I've had a lot of PS4s delivered and I never signed.
Quote Originally Posted by Gypsycat View Post
My order total is $232, I'm not sure what the Vive total was. I also live in a suburban housing plan (oh noes not the dox) and now that I think about it I've had a lot of PS4s delivered and I never signed.
GameStop didn't require a signature when I purchased a ps4 from them. I think there is a price minimum before a signature is required. $500 maybe.
borderfree = yes

no borderfree = no
Quote Originally Posted by Cadized-Temp View Post
borderfree = yes

no borderfree = no
u smart homie
Quote Originally Posted by Cadized-Temp View Post
borderfree = yes

no borderfree = no
What do you mean by the word "borderfree"?

EDIT: searched it on Google and saw that borderfree is a shipping website
Signatures from companies vary based on the value of the item and their own policies.

Closed.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?