Visual C++ 6.0 Problem

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Visual C++ 6.0 Problem
When I try to make a hack I always get 1 error and why I dont fill any words/codes and get that error too


Compiling...
Error spawning cl.exe

WR Hack.dll - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

please Help I get that same error with Visual C++ 2008 Expres Edition
1º -> learn What is Visual Studio and What is C++
2º -> learn how to work with VS
3º -> learn how to actually code
4º -> learn how to not leech

e: Btw, next time give us the error, not "1 error, 0 Warnings" -.-''
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
1º -> learn What is Visual Studio and What is C++
2º -> learn how to work with VS
3º -> learn how to actually code
4º -> learn how to not leech

e: Btw, next time give us the error, not "1 error, 0 Warnings" -.-''
1 I know what Visual Studio and C++ is
2 I know how to code
3 I dont leech anything!!

4 1 Error, 0 Warnings is the only thing I see
You sir need to know how to leech properly.. No wait, I am not serious, I am just laughing at how pathetic a leecher can be.

Hey, Wake up, If it does not work it means you don't know what you are doing, And that you are trying to steal someone's work, And the compiler is also laughing at you.

Just learn how to code by yourself, CopyPastas are not fun, And aren't worth even a panny, As the only thing they try to do, Is steal people's work to look ''cool'', And even there, They fail.

=)

ByeBye
Agreed your failing at leeching. Why don't you try compiling a program before you try to compile someone else's, really that is a terrible way to begin your programming career. VS interfaces with cl.exe which is Microsoft's command line C++ compiler. Your Visual Studios either doesn't have the proper privileges to start cl.exe or more likely it can not find cl.exe, because of a bad installation or corrupted directories, etc.

Any non-leecher would have atleast made sure his compiler worked before he tried to compile a .dll of all things >_>...
Im am not F*cking leeching anything even when i leave the page blank that programs gives me that 1 F*cking error and stop saying I am a leecher cuz IM NOT!! I know how to code by myself in the past I have made some hacks and coded by myself! SO IM AM NOT A LEECHER!!!!!
Oh god...
Maybe you get an error with your blank page because there's no entrypoint, which ANY programmer SHOULD know. So f*ck off saying you're not a leecher.
Congratulations. You my friend have earned the honor of appearing in my sig.
[php]http://i41.tinypic.com/wlov1k.jpg[/php] Blank Page Error
[php]http://i44.tinypic.com/4ucccy.jpg[/php] Error With Codes
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us