Hacks on steam not working??
Hello,
I had a question regarding everyone using steam. The new crazy client is available for download. This has resulted in finding out that it isn't working for steam. It works for everything else (flash) but not steam. When you open it in steam you are given the wildshadow symbol with the moving clouds within it. This doesn't change and sits there un-moving. Anyone know why? How to fix? I have uninstalled,verified cache, used langfix, and used the new steam automatic version injector that was recently made public on these forums. I can't think of any other way or how to fix.
I had a question regarding everyone using steam. The new crazy client is available for download. This has resulted in finding out that it isn't working for steam. It works for everything else (flash) but not steam. When you open it in steam you are given the wildshadow symbol with the moving clouds within it. This doesn't change and sits there un-moving. Anyone know why? How to fix? I have uninstalled,verified cache, used langfix, and used the new steam automatic version injector that was recently made public on these forums. I can't think of any other way or how to fix.