Unhappy[HELP REQUESTED] GT-MP HACKS

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
[HELP REQUESTED] GT-MP HACKS
Hi hackers, I was wondering if any of you have or can write something to break GT-MP and be able to spawn weapons, maybe something to break into locked cars and access their inventory or why not money spawner. I could be able to pay for your work,if that is an issue. if anyone able or interested please reply. Is it possible to make hacks for GT-MP ?
It's possible, everything listed above can be achieved by your "run of the mill" GTA menu. I used Xen Menu for a while and it could do everything you listed. I'm sure there are some good menus here on MPGH however they carry a higher risk of bans as they're public.
Quote Originally Posted by OserBerg View Post
It's possible, everything listed above can be achieved by your "run of the mill" GTA menu. I used Xen Menu for a while and it could do everything you listed. I'm sure there are some good menus here on MPGH however they carry a higher risk of bans as they're public.
I'm sure you couldn't spawn weapons or money on GT-MP with those GTA Online mods..
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us