PostWTSCheapest Web Hosting And Vps Service! | HostOverload

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Cheapest Web Hosting And Vps Service! | HostOverload
ⓘ

Skype: michaelfromschool1
BUMP BUMP!
Quote Originally Posted by Allura View Post

@MrCode5 Any vouch copies? Add me on Skype - ******alluraxxⓘ

View my vouch copy profile here (see how professional they look)

 
What is a vouch copy
A vouch copy is when the seller gives a free copy of their product to an eligible MPGH member. Then, the eligible MPGH member, will leave a review of the product on their thread. This is done to provide legitimacy and review the seller's service.
Added you!

Allura's Vouch Copy Review #95
[Read Only Vouch]



Quality

Rating: 10/10
I got a webhosting cpanel. I was asked for the email I wanted to register the my account and the domain.


Speed

Rating: 7/10
It did take about a day for me to receive my vouch copy.


Price

Rating: 8/10
The price is fairly good compared to other vps hosting companies.


Seller

Rating: 10/10
Seller was pretty friendly. This shop is a partnership so you will have to deal with 2 people. However, both people are friendly and pleasant to deal with.


Overview

Rating: 8/10
Overall this service was great. The delivery of the product can be a little slow times.
Quote Originally Posted by Allura View Post

Allura's Vouch Copy Review #95
[Read Only Vouch]



Quality

Rating: 10/10
I got a webhosting cpanel. I was asked for the email I wanted to register the my account and the domain.


Speed

Rating: 7/10
It did take about a day for me to receive my vouch copy.


Price

Rating: 8/10
The price is fairly good compared to other vps hosting companies.


Seller

Rating: 10/10
Seller was pretty friendly. This shop is a partnership so you will have to deal with 2 people. However, both people are friendly and pleasant to deal with.


Overview

Rating: 8/10
Overall this service was great. The delivery of the product can be a little slow times.
thank you for vouch! BUMP BUMP!
BUMP BUMP!
BUMP BUMP!
can i use it for mining alt coin?
Quote Originally Posted by anime301 View Post
can i use it for mining alt coin?
Um not sure, hmu on skype and we can talk, BUMP BUMP!
BUMP BUMP!

- - - Updated - - -
@Hova please close thread, thanks!
CAN SOME GOD DAMN MODERATOR CLOSE THIS THREAD? CAUSE ITS LIKE I GOTTA BEG
Quote Originally Posted by MrCode5 View Post
CAN SOME GOD DAMN MODERATOR CLOSE THIS THREAD? CAUSE ITS LIKE I GOTTA BEG
@Hova @Ahl @Psychotic @Smoke
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?