WTBTrustpilot reviews [Up-to $3400] 30 minutes, daily work

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Trustpilot reviews [Up-to $3400] 30 minutes, daily work
Looking for someone who can proactively do 5-15 trustpilot reviews a day for the next 2-3 months.

These must stick.

You will paid $2.50 a review.
Quick math will show you that in 90 days you can earn $3400 at the end of the 90 day period for doing 30 minute work.
You MUST have experience in this, everyone who contacts me about this will need to do 10 free sample reviews, if they last one week you will be on the review team fulfilling the reviews.

You will be paid at the end of every week.

Contact me on Skype - the.jdxt
Bump.

Still looking.
Sent you a request too!
Sent you a request
Hello,
I am quite interested in your proposal,please do check your skype so we can further discuss this.
added on skype
I've accepted everyone who's added me.

To make this clear: I want people with prior experience. If you're adding me and you don't shit, I'm not going teach you.
Quote Originally Posted by JDXT View Post
I've accepted everyone who's added me.

To make this clear: I want people with prior experience. If you're adding me and you don't shit, I'm not going teach you.
not me i will resend request
How much experience are you looking for?, I have some but not a lot.
Quote Originally Posted by JDXT View Post
everyone who contacts me about this will need to do 10 free sample reviews
gg
15 people contact you - 15x10 = 150 reviews for free. Nice plan lol
Quote Originally Posted by PhilDark View Post


gg
15 people contact you - 15x10 = 150 reviews for free. Nice plan lol
naw. because if you don't know how to do trustpilot reviews the 10 will get insta removed. out of like the 25 people who contacted me, maybe 2 people know what to do.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?