How to find drops?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
How to find drops?
I live in a suburban housing plan, and I'm curious on how I can find drops? Seems like this is the way to go to really make some money with refunds. Also, wouldn't the UPS/Fedex guy get suspicious if he's delivering a package to someone who doesn't live there? Wouldn't he also get suspicious if he sees the house is abandoned?
Quote Originally Posted by Gypsycat View Post
I live in a suburban housing plan, and I'm curious on how I can find drops? Seems like this is the way to go to really make some money with refunds. Also, wouldn't the UPS/Fedex guy get suspicious if he's delivering a package to someone who doesn't live there? Wouldn't he also get suspicious if he sees the house is abandoned?
Try looking for any houses for sale.
Use Zillow.
Quote Originally Posted by E Corp View Post
Try looking for any houses for sale.
Use Zillow.
I did this as well. There was one house for sale right down the street from me, and I drove past to see what was up. People were still living there. Doesn't that mean a no go?
Quote Originally Posted by Gypsycat View Post
I did this as well. There was one house for sale right down the street from me, and I drove past to see what was up. People were still living there. Doesn't that mean a no go?
Yea, if someone is still living there then I wouldn't use that address. You can try using a relative/friend's house.
Quote Originally Posted by E Corp View Post
Yea, if someone is still living there then I wouldn't use that address. You can try using a relative/friend's house.
I understand this as a possibility, but part of me just wants to be able to use real drops.
Quote Originally Posted by Gypsycat View Post
I understand this as a possibility, but part of me just wants to be able to use real drops.
im in the same position as you bro, all the houses i find that are for sale still have people living in them,let me know if you have any ideas ive wanted my own drop for a while. Basically you just ask for a replacement card, add the new drop addy u find to ur card then ur good to do a site you've done before?
Still looking for ways to find good drops.
Quote Originally Posted by Gypsycat View Post
Still looking for ways to find good drops.
There isn't an application or website that will find drops for you dude. You're right, drops are how you make big money. So you have to actually go and put in some effort and look for them yourself. smh everyone wants everything handed to them from behind their computer screen.
just search on house sellings or rent hotel
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?