RotmgHacker....Features ideas?

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
RotmgHacker....Features ideas?
currently, my checker runs about 600ish combos a minute (on my shitty internet and pc) and checks for working logins and prints out "cracked" inside a file in mule-dump format for checking.
Any other features I should have and is that a decent speed?
You should give me cracked accounts.

lol
Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
You should give me cracked accounts.

lol
didnt you tell me on skype before that you already cracked accounts? found it a little bit cheeky i asked you to farm me dblade and you admitted to multi'ing in the dungeons with (HACKED) accounts along side MY account. js.
Quote Originally Posted by Thuggz View Post
didnt you tell me on skype before that you already cracked accounts? found it a little bit cheeky i asked you to farm me dblade and you admitted to multi'ing in the dungeons with (HACKED) accounts along side MY account. js.
Yea your right, I had cracked accounts from my friends and public lists, and the few this guy game me
Hmm? You can still do this? I thought after ~20 attempts it would stop you?
Quote Originally Posted by Jpvic View Post
Hmm? You can still do this? I thought after ~20 attempts it would stop you?
That's only per GUID you check.
you should release it
You can bypass the 20 attempts limit.
Quote Originally Posted by kola95 View Post
You can bypass the 20 attempts limit.
Didn't know that was possible.

I do however run combolists at 600cpm and its not hard.

I can't release due to TOS or i would
you got skype?
Quote Originally Posted by Jpvic View Post
you got skype?
Trojan Horse inbound
how does it work? do you just get a list of rotmg user usernames and try a list of passwords?
Seems fishy, but still would be interested. "Buys a VPS and runs for safety"
It will probably be something as easy as having a proxy list to switch after said 20 attempts..
Still a good way to get things done
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?