DetectedWTS Platinum

Posts 31–45 of 83 · Page 3 of 6
bump,bump,bump
I've bought over 10k plat from this guy, he's legit and always replies real quick, recommended!
Bought 4k plat from him, he responded instantly when I added him. Will gladly buy plat from him again.
bump,bump,bump
Bought from him, he's friendly nice and got back to me insanely fast, will do again.
Quote Originally Posted by Dart30 View Post
Selling Platinum.

Hello! Selling Warframe platinum


You have to be at least rank 2 to trade.

500 Platinum 4$ - 250k credits tax

1000 Platinum 8$ - 500k credits tax

2000 Platinum 16$ - 1 Million credits tax

3000 Platinum 24$ - 1.5 Million credits tax

4000 platinum 32$ - 2 million Credits tax


Skype : dartlogan30
I think this section would be best with a MP tbh.
Vouch +1 bought 4k off of him this far, really nice and fast deals can recommend!
added on skype bro please confirm
bump,bump,bump
bump,bump,bump
Added on Skype.
i added you in skype
Posts 31–45 of 83 · Page 3 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?